Exchange Inc. Auto Scam
If you reply to an ad for a used vehicle for sale and the seller tells you they are in this military and that they are selling their vehicle which the military will ship for them, it is a SCAM.
The military will NOT ship a personal vehicle for the purpose of selling it for a military member. They are saying that they are going to use the Exchange as a third party to handle the funds until the transaction is complete. The Exchange (Army & Air Force Exchange Service – AAFES) does NOT deal in the sales of used cars! They only deal with new car sales for military members OVERSEAS who are buying directly from the manufacturer.
The seller will say that the Exchange will send you an invoice directing you to MoneyGram the funds. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!
The most recent scams have come from;
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Exchange Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products... Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses..."
- "Description: Did not honor advertised price of a used carI recently purchased a 2002 Honda Accord from Southwest Kia. During the transaction period, June 1st to June 3rd, I brought..."
- "I've had my iPhone 6s Plus about a month and immediately put it in a life proof case, but I've been thinking to return my life proof case since I..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."